- The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is in receipt of a submission from the Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority (‘ECTEL’) to consult on the Revised and Updated Draft Electronic Communications (Quality of Service) Regulations.
- A copy of the Revised and Updated Draft Electronic Communications (Quality of Service) Regulations is attached.
- The comments period will run from Wednesday 11th January, 2023 – Friday 24th February, 2023.
- The Comment on Comments period will run from Wednesday 1st March, 2023 – Friday 17th March, 2023.
- Following the Reply Comments period, ECTEL’s Directorate will revise and submit the Revised and Updated Draft Electronic Communications (Quality of Service) Regulations to the Board of Directors and Council of Ministers for its recommendation, for adoption in the ECTEL Member State.
All responses to this Consultative Document should be sent via e-mail to: –
Acting Managing Director
P. O. Box BW395,
Gros Islet, LC01 601
This consultative document does not constitute legal, commercial, or technical advice. The consultation is without prejudice to the legal position of ECTEL’s duties to provide advice and recommendations to the Ministers with responsibility for electronic communications and the National Telecommunications Regulatory Commissions.
Noting the interest expressed, and considering requests received thus far during this consultation, ECTEL has decided that the deadline for submission of initial comments be extended to Friday 13th August 2021 to allow interested parties more time to submit comments.