1. The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is in receipt of a submission from ECTEL containing ECTEL’s recommendation for a Policy on Number Portability for its Member States.
2. The initial comments period was set for Thursday 10th December 2015 – Friday 8th January 2016, however, the deadline was extended to January 25, 2016.
3. ECTEL received comments from :
a) Cable and Wireless / LIME
c) Flow / Columbus Communications
4. The Comment on Comments period was for Tuesday 12th January – Friday 22nd January 2016, however, the new period has been shifted to 27th January 2016 to 10th February 2016 no later than 4:30 pm.
5. Following the Reply Comments period, ECTEL’s Directorate will make a final determination on the recommendations for implementing Number Portability in ECTEL Member States.
Comments should be emailed to: email@example.com
[one_half last=”yes” class=”” id=””]Managing Director
Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority
P.O. Box 1886
Vide Boutielle Castries
Fax: (758) 458-1968[/one_half]