The NTRC is in receipt of a submission from ECTEL containing ECTEL’s recommendation for a draft policy for the allocation and assignment of frequencies in the 700 MHz Band and related matters in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Please download the original consultation document above for more information.
Comments on Comments period – February 4, 2009 to February 18, 2009
ECTEL received comments from:
- Cable & Wireless /Lime
- National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission of Saint Lucia;
- National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission of St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Andrel Prescod of National Broadcasting Corporation – St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Rudi Daniel of Daniel Charles Consulting – St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Caritel – Barbados
- Victor Archangel – Bureau Telecommunicatie en Post
- Tele St. Lucia
Following the Comment on Comments period, ECTEL’s Directorate will finalize and submit a draft policy for the recommendation of Board and Council for adoption in the ECTEL Member States.
All comments should be clearly marked “Comments on Allocation of Frequencies in the 700MHz Band ”.