EASTERN CARIBBEAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (ECTEL)
N O T I C E
91ST MEETING OF THE ECTEL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The ninety-first meeting of the ECTEL Board of Directors will be held virtually, via Microsoft Teams platform, on Friday, 24th June 2022 from 9:00 a. m.
Interested persons wishing to observe the proceedings of the meeting are invited to register in advance, using the link below:
If you experience difficulty with registration, please contact us:
Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority (ECTEL)
Telephone Number: (758) 458 1701/2
Fax Number: (758) 458 1698
Note to Observers
- The Agenda clearly states the items that shall be open to public observation, and those that shall be closed to public observation and taken in caucus. At the appropriate time, the Chairman shall declare the open session closed to observers. Observers shall then leave the meeting.
- At the time of registration, observers shall be required to provide their full name and address, email address and the name of the interest/organisation they represent (if applicable).
- Observers shall not be allowed to participate in the Meeting’s discussions.
- Board papers will not be provided to observers.
- Observers shall not take photographs, video recordings nor audio recordings of the proceedings.
- The Chairman may agree to the presence of the press at the meeting subject to such terms and conditions as may be imposed.
MANAGING DIRECTOR (AG.)